Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Observations for March 29, 2005



I have been very busy the past week updating and refining my web site,

Site
please stop in for a visit when you
can. I have also been trying to learn basic HTML4 so that I can have
better control of my site and Blog. As a result of the new Blog and Site
I have been finding that it is great fun. Almost as much fun for me as
capturing and creating images, and that is saying something. I hope to
have my other Blog activated soon. It will be for me to expound on the
equipment that I use and the various applications and techniques that I
use in my creative process. I will also be recommending accessories
etc. that I have used and found to work superbly. I will even when I
encounter problems with something you know too. A sort of let there be
light type of exposure. Enough for now.

No comments: